Overall Review

no change

March 2nd, 2015
The best Doctor I ever had take care of me.
He's one of few doctor's that take a personal interest in his patients. Great Doctor .

June 3rd, 2014
The BEST!!
Dr Jason Cheng is kind, courteous, and thorough. He listens and takes his time at visits and follow up. I could not have hoped for a better PCP and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new family physician. On a side note - His assistant - Pedro - is also very friendly, kind, thorough, compassionate, and always makes me feel comfortable, and makes me smile. If you ever have a question or concern outside of office visits, you can leave a message with Pedro and he is prompt with returning calls. Overall, I am very satisfied with this family practice at Banner Health in Gilbert, AZ.

January 21st, 2011
Phenomenal
My dad has not been into a Doctor in so many years, well over 10 + and has lost his confidence in doctors. Dr Cheng was phenomenal and thorough and addressed everything my dad asked about. In addition he described everything and put it simply until my dad understood everything, talk about a patient and caring doctor. I wish there was over a 4 star rating because Dr. Cheng deserves it. Staff was great and there was no wait time. GREAT DOC and informing everyone we know!

January 5th, 2011
Extremely professional. This office is very clean, uses modern day technology and all bloodwork is done onsite. By far the best doctor-patient experience my family has had. We highly recommend our friends & family see Dr. Cheng.

December 10th, 2010
Fred Barlam, Phoenix
We were unhappy with our prior Doctor in the valley. About 3 years ago Dr. Cheng was recommended to us by a friend of ours who is a surgeon. Dr. Cheng is a great diagnostician and has a "fantastic" bedside manner. His staff is always courteous and helpful, and the waiting time is minimal. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring physician.

September 11th, 2008
Finally a Doctor Who Cares
After being under the care of a doctor that didn't show much interest in treating my pain, in a manner that would benefit me now and in the future, I decided to check out Dr. Cheng. I was pleasantly surprised that he wanted to spend the time getting to the bottom of my health issues, and treat the pain in a different manner, not just prescribing me a bunch of pain pills and sending me on my way. Dr. Cheng is very proactive, and easy to talk to. Not only is he extremely helpful his assistant, Desiree is also fantastic.

March 11th, 2008
Best Doctor I've Had In Years
I found him to be congenial, very interested in my health concerns, easy to talk to. He found problem areas that my last Doctor after 3 years hadn't found. He is pro active in his treatment. All in all I am very well satisfied with Doctor Chen. So glad I changed physicians.