Dr. Jason Cheng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cheng?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

Slow to respond, lack of concern

I have been a patient at this office for several years. I have not had major issues until this week. I haven't had to go in to the doctor for quite some time - this is supposed to be good right? A sudden onset of a migraine headache prompted me to call my pharmacy for a refill. I only had one day supply in my possession. I called for a refill which needed doctor authorization on Monday morning. Monday afternoon, knowing I would need the medication during the night, I called to follow up. The receptionist told me authorizations can take 24-48 hours and that Dr. Cheng was out that day. I told her my situation and asked if another doctor could sign off. I was told, Dr. Herrera was in, but she might not sign. The receptionist told me she would pass it on anyway. Tuesday morning, (24 hours later) no prescription ready at the pharmacy. I called the doctors office again to see what the status was. Again, by a different receptionist, I am told the standard it can take 24-48 hours. Yes, I say, but I am in tremendous pain and I am hoping to get the meds before I have to work this afternoon. (I am practically begging at this point!) She had no different response. As I write this, it is nearly 48 hours later and I have had no meds to help manage my pain. The automated pharmacy status checker has no new updates. I am terribly disappointed after this situation, I had hoped that one of the doctors would have some compassion and sign the refill request promptly. Or at least have someone call me and explain what might be going on. I feel as if they are too busy and/or just don't care. I wonder if someone who needed medication for much more serious conditions would get the same treatment? I hope not. I will be looking for a different doctor and clinic immediately.

March 3rd, 2015

The best Doctor I ever had take care of me.

He's one of few doctor's that take a personal interest in his patients. Great Doctor .

June 4th, 2014

The BEST!!

Dr Jason Cheng is kind, courteous, and thorough. He listens and takes his time at visits and follow up. I could not have hoped for a better PCP and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new family physician. On a side note - His assistant - Pedro - is also very friendly, kind, thorough, compassionate, and always makes me feel comfortable, and makes me smile. If you ever have a question or concern outside of office visits, you can leave a message with Pedro and he is prompt with returning calls. Overall, I am very satisfied with this family practice at Banner Health in Gilbert, AZ.

January 21st, 2011

Phenomenal

My dad has not been into a Doctor in so many years, well over 10 + and has lost his confidence in doctors. Dr Cheng was phenomenal and thorough and addressed everything my dad asked about. In addition he described everything and put it simply until my dad understood everything, talk about a patient and caring doctor. I wish there was over a 4 star rating because Dr. Cheng deserves it. Staff was great and there was no wait time. GREAT DOC and informing everyone we know!

January 5th, 2011

Extremely professional. This office is very clean, uses modern day technology and all bloodwork is done onsite. By far the best doctor-patient experience my family has had. We highly recommend our friends & family see Dr. Cheng.

December 10th, 2010

Fred Barlam, Phoenix

We were unhappy with our prior Doctor in the valley. About 3 years ago Dr. Cheng was recommended to us by a friend of ours who is a surgeon. Dr. Cheng is a great diagnostician and has a "fantastic" bedside manner. His staff is always courteous and helpful, and the waiting time is minimal. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring physician.

September 11th, 2008

Finally a Doctor Who Cares

After being under the care of a doctor that didn't show much interest in treating my pain, in a manner that would benefit me now and in the future, I decided to check out Dr. Cheng. I was pleasantly surprised that he wanted to spend the time getting to the bottom of my health issues, and treat the pain in a different manner, not just prescribing me a bunch of pain pills and sending me on my way. Dr. Cheng is very proactive, and easy to talk to. Not only is he extremely helpful his assistant, Desiree is also fantastic.

March 11th, 2008

Best Doctor I've Had In Years

I found him to be congenial, very interested in my health concerns, easy to talk to. He found problem areas that my last Doctor after 3 years hadn't found. He is pro active in his treatment. All in all I am very well satisfied with Doctor Chen. So glad I changed physicians.

December 5th, 2016