A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason J Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jason Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Davis practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.