A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason J Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jason Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Davis practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.