A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Jeho Kim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jason Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kim practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.