The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Miller
Dr. Jason Miller, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Allegent Health Community Memorial and Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
Dr. Jason Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Aaron Wieland
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi8
Dr. Christopher Shaw
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi
Dr. Bhavin Shah
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi9