Dr. Jason Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Jacobs?

October 29th, 2016

Review of Dr. Jason Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs is outstanding in knowledge, experience and bedside manner. Nervous about my eye surgery, Dr,.Jacobs put me at ease with his history and his obvious love of what he does. When the operating staff asked me the name of my doctor they immediately responded " We love working with him!" His expertise was impressive and the results of 20/20 vision is a wonderful gift. I am so grateful!

July 1st, 2016

My experience with Dr. Jacobs, his office staff and the hospital that he used was excellent. Being a surgical nurse for over 40 years, I wanted the BEST and I got it. I was very pleased with all of the care and the caring professionlism.

December 21st, 2014

I just had a double cataract surgery with Dr. Jason Jacobs and I have to say it was the easiest couple of surgeries I have ever experienced. Dr. Jacobs is so through and precise in the pre surgery explanations that there was nothing left for me to question. His talking through the operations and keeping me informed as to what was happening at all times was a true comfort. I was very comfortable and the surgeries were very easy to get through. I was released from the surgery center with in one hour of the surgeries. I had precise instructions for the eye drops and a chart for keeping tract of the drops. Very nice to have. I would recommend Dr. Jacobs and his staff for all your eye care needs. I have been going to Dr. Jacobs for 4 years now and I will never change. My brother in law and nephew are also very happy patients with Dr. Jacobs.

September 10th, 2014

Doctor to be avoided

Wait time to see the doctor: 3 hours. Provided completely wrong prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. Diagnosed cataracts which do not exist. Avoid this doctor!

July 16th, 2011

The staff is good about getting you out of the lobby and into an examination room, but, then, I have waited 20 to 30 minutes each of 4 appointments. I made a special effort to arrange for the first appointment of a day and still waited in the exam room 30 minutes while he talked about his plans for the weekend. He never apologizes for his lateness and doesn't even seem to recognize how he disregards his patients' time.

May 9th, 2017