Urologists
3555 Olentangy River Rd
Ste 4020
Knolls-Thomas, Columbus, OH 43214
614-268-2323
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  show details
by Michael M on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr Jankowski is pleasent and very knowledgeble in his field. He spent time explaining to me the issue and what was needed to resolve the issue. Dr Jankowski even went over the CT scan with me, showing me where the tumor was on the kidney and how much of the kidney would need to be removed. He was very encouraging and asured me everything was fine. All of my follow-up appointments with Dr Jankowski have been the same, pleasent, encoraging, and supportive.

|  Mr. It doesnt matter  |  show details
by Sad Customer on Mar 19th, 2013

It saddens me to write this. I was reffered to jason by my doctor two weeks before my visit. I was embarrased to even go into a place like this. the staff was great. the place looked clean and very welcoming. I felt like I was asked more by the nurse than the doctor. Wheres that personal connection anymore? after a few questions the doctor wanted to schedule me for to other test. "Hmm", I thought. isnt that why i was in a specialist office in the first place? He tells me one test he wanted a CT scan im like ok, and the 2nd was to have a camera up mu penis to look inside my bladder. The doctor had a smirk on his face, in a way I took it as if he was laughing at me on the inside. anyways. That was over a week ago and Im supposed to have my other appt. next week. However after a little checking, come to find out This Office billed me for $350 I have really good insurance but insurance doesnt pay for just talking to a doctor. This made my blood boil. First off, You don't have people fill out long forms, wait for a bit , go into a room as more questions then ask them to come back later to do a more costly visit, This was supposed to be a specialist, they shouldve taken care of me that day. All this shows me is this office is more about making money than it is for the care for me. I cancelled all of my folllow up appt. and I doubt i can ever trust another doctor again. i don't have money to just throw away and $350 just to talk to someone about my history. im sorry but money is what makes my world work. That will put me back months to pay off. It should of been a $25 visit I dont care who you are in this world and what youve done. You just dont do that to people. Once this doctor came into the room, he was young and freindly, but i just didnt feel like he cared. I havent been to a doctor in 25 years and i finally allowed myself and all im getting is come back on this day, heres a bill. come back on this other day, oh and heres our bill. Helpful tip for this office. Please find a way to explain what the cost of things might be before, so they can have a ideal if they want your services. If anyone thinks if a life is worth more than money. may be true for some, but i cant afford this stuff. $300 is a lot of money, thats food for me for the next two month and gas. Im just sad they couldnt work with me better a this office and i just felt like a nobody when i was there.