A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Jarzembowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarzembowski
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jarzembowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Jarzembowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarzembowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jarzembowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Jarzembowski MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Jarzembowski practice?
- Dr. Jason Jarzembowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Jarzembowski practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.