A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Jarzembowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Jarzembowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarzembowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jarzembowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Jarzembowski MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Jarzembowski practice?
- Dr. Jason Jarzembowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Jarzembowski practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.