Dr. Jason Johnson MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 30th, 2016
Life Saver
This is over 1.5 year past due to Dr. Jason Johnson, my primary doctor. His request for me to take the Calcium test for the arteries of my heart resulted in the 'saving of my life', after they put two 'stents' on my arteries. I do not have words that express my feelings of gratitude to him'. All I can say is 'Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You saved my life.!!! '. I make sure to refer him to my family & friends, we definitely need doctors like you who care for their patients.

February 5th, 2015
One of the best doctors I've had. Friendly, easy to talk to, speaks to you directly and converses like a regular person instead of talking down to you or dismissing you as many doctors are prone to do. Very down to earth. Even if I were to move to North Austin or Buda or something, it'd still be worth the drive to have Dr Johnson as my PCP.

January 9th, 2014
Dr. Johnson is very understanding and compassionate. I am uninsured and he treated me as much as he could. He's very knowledgable and is all for exercise. I went to another doctor and instead of treating me, he told me STOP running. I would recommend him over any doctor at ARC Southwest.