A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Junkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Junkins, Internist, Emergency Physician, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Junkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Junkins graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Junkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Clay Junkins MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Junkins practice?
- Dr. Jason Junkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Junkins practices Internal Medicine near Rainbow City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hueytown, AL.
See Rainbow City Internists.