A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetic Foot
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Lee practice?
Dr. Jason Lee practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.