A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetic Foot
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason K Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jason Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Lee practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.