A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetic Foot
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason K Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jason Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lee practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.