A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Lee Kang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Kang practice?
- Dr. Jason Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kang practices Internal Medicine near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Payson Internists.