A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Karlawish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Karlawish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karlawish
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karlawish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Karlawish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlawish graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karlawish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason H Karlawish MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Karlawish practice?
- Dr. Jason Karlawish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Karlawish practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.