A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Karlawish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Karlawish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Karlawish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlawish graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karlawish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason H Karlawish MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Karlawish practice?
- Dr. Jason Karlawish has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Karlawish practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.