A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Karp MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Karp practice?
- Dr. Jason Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Karp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.