Learn more about Dr. Jason Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Karp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Karp practice?
Dr. Jason Karp practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists.