A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karp
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Karp MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Karp practice?
- Dr. Jason Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Karp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners, and Manhasset Pulmonologists.