Learn more about Dr. Jason Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karp
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Karp MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Karp practice?
- Dr. Jason Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Karp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners, and Manhasset Pulmonologists.