A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Craig Katz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Katz practice?
- Dr. Jason Katz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jason Katz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Orlando, FL.