A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Katz practice?
Dr. Jason Katz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, Palo Alto Critical Care Practitioners, and Palo Alto Cardiologists.