Dr. Jason Keith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2015
I purposely looked this pompous jerk up. I heard him being loud and rude in a patient's room this morning! He told her he hadn't heard any praise,who or what does he think he is! The woman was upset over the poor care her Husband has received from this Dr. She let him know he screwed up . I am happy to see someone stand up to these morons. He was unethical and rude to say the least. He better check himself before he gets loud with that lady again! You go girl! I am not a patient of his and never would be! In order to post review I had to fill out all the information.

September 16th, 2015
The people that received good care are Blessed! Jason Keith needs to fall off his self made pedestal and admit he makes horrible mistakes. But we know that will never happen. As far as the "good" bedside manor I'm going to have to assume the patients were medicated. I usually would not post a bad comment,but there is absolutely nothing good that I can say about him. A few good review's mean nothing. I have worked in the medical field and I have seen a lot of good ,bad and ugly. Keith is definitely one of the worst. I'm really happy for those who received good care,you are Blessed!

March 2nd, 2014
absolutely wonderful
Took all the tlme needed to answer my concerns, made me feel at ease, had a great staff at the office that showed they really care.

July 12th, 2013
Dr. Keith and is entire staff are very professional and have a great bedside manner. If surgery is needed I would highly recommend this practice. I never had any extended waits at his office.

July 8th, 2013
As much as he doesn't need another excellent review
Dr. Keith removed my gallbladder at the Taylor Station out-patient facility. It was a quick, smooth process and I have no complaints. He is a very good doctor with a ton of confidence! He's a little full of himself it's obvious, but he seems to be a good doc; so what can I say.

December 4th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor!
D r . Keith is a very competent doctor. He is also kind, caring, and compassionate. He provides information about your condition in a way that a lay person can understand. He answers all questions thoroughly. He treats his patients with dignity, and respect. Dr. Keith performed my surgery and I highly recommend him.

August 4th, 2011
Fantastic - Highly Recommended
Dr. Keith is an excellent surgeon and seemed very caring about my issues. He seems to have a good sense of humor and good bedside manner. I recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs his services.

July 22nd, 2011
I presented to Dr. Keith with painful soft tissue lumps that he said didn't exist and I just needed to lose weight. I have recently been diagnosed with Dercums Disease and some of my supposivley non-existant lumps need to be removed due to pressing on nerves causing a great deal of pain. Losing weight is almost impossible for Dercums patients, in fact the disease causes you to gain weight due to the deposits of what is called Dercums fat. I left Dr. Keith's office in tears and could not go to work due to how upset he made me. He also rushed me out of the office. I have NEVER been treated so poorly! Even if Dr. Keith isn't familiar with Dercums, he needs to listen to his patients better and realize that a patient may not be a doctor, but they know their body! I would not wish my worst enemy to be his patient.

January 24th, 2011
Very proficient and carig
I would highly recommend Dr. Keith to anyone. Office staff very friendly and he has such a good bedside manner. My surgery went very well and healed up nicely.

November 6th, 2010
Steve Harlow
I had a surgical procedure with this doctor. I couldn't of had a greater doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring, great bedside manner, a 10 star doctor!! Would recommend him to anyone!!

December 4th, 2009
EXCELENT DOCTOR
Caring, and very good at what he does. Would strongly recomend, and have done so.