A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Keri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keri
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Keri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Keri, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keri graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Shammuel F Keri MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Keri practice?
- Dr. Jason Keri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Keri practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.