A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kerr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kerr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Rolfe Kerr MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Jason Kerr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kerr practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Live Oak, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and Kirksville, MO.
See Live Oak Radiologists.