A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kittler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kittler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kittler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittler graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kittler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kittler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Kittler practice?
Dr. Jason Kittler practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.