A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Koh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Koh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason L Koh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Koh practice?
- Dr. Jason Koh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Koh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Evanston Orthopedic Surgeons.