Learn more about Dr. Jason Kooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kooch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kooch
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kooch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kooch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooch graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kooch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Everett Kooch DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Kooch practice?
- Dr. Jason Kooch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kooch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Physiatrists.