A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kooch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kooch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooch graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kooch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kooch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Kooch practice?
Dr. Jason Kooch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Physiatrists, Easton Family Physicians, and Easton Pain Management Doctors.