A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kooch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kooch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooch graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kooch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E Kooch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Kooch practice?
- Dr. Jason Kooch has 13 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kooch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Physiatrists, Easton Family Physicians, and Easton Pain Management Doctors.