Dr West show details Dr West
by Crissey Canida on Sep 23rd, 2016

Can I just say this guy right here was amazing! Great attitude, very knowledgeable and just the kind of guy that makes you feel like you have known him forever! He did my gallbladder surgery after an emergency room visit discovered I had passed a gallstone and had pancreitis. It was something I knew nothing about! He made me feel comfortable and take extremely good care of us while we were there . I highly recommend if you have any Gaastra no issues see Dr. with he's your man.

Unhappy patient!!! show details Unhappy patient!!!
by Lora Gibby from Aubrey, TX on May 2nd, 2016

I would never let this man touch me again!!! Such a horse Doctor!! He ruined my stomach by doing a gallbladder removal!!! Such a easy prosedure now days but my stomach is a mess from him touching me!!! I would never let him touch me again!! Please do not ever use him unless you want to be ruined for life!!

by Gina on Dec 8th, 2015

Dr. West is an amazing doctor! His bedside manner is excellent, and he takes the time to thoroughly explain medical conditions and genuinely welcomes patients' questions. My serious medical issue has been resolved thanks to him and his surgical team at Denton Regional Medical Center.

Mar 25th, 2015

For first experience for my daughter in the hospital it was very awesome he is really good with the patients!!