Dr. Jason Lake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2017
Totally satisfied
I had a nasty fall which resulted in 5 fractures in 3 bones in my right ankle. Dr. Lake came highly recommended from a friend whose daughter suffered similar injuries. I was totally satisfied with the whole process from the first consultation appointment, surgery, to the followup visits. Dr. Lake and his PA Jared and all the staff exhibited high degree of professionalism and expertise. I was always treated with respect and everyone took the time to explain what was going on and what was to come. I was in a fiberglass cast for 3 weeks after surgery and the next three weeks in a soft cast which I could remove from time to time. This allowed me to exercise my ankle to start to recover the range of motion. I believe this contributed in a large degree to my quick recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Lake to anyone.

January 3rd, 2017
Highly recommend!!
Very professional and thorough. Easy to schedule with and multiple office locations are great!

December 8th, 2016
The Best in Arizona!
I had broken my ankle while hiking, I was in pain and to be honest, very scared and worried. From the moment Dr. Lake entered the room and introduced himself, I knew I did not want anyone but Dr. Lake to be my surgeon! He was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. The entire staff was amazing! Dr. Lake's PA, Jared Susini, was too very knowledgeable, very compassionate and caring. It was a blessing to have been referred to Dr. Lake.

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Lake performed surgery on my left foot. He was awesome! I was very pleased with the care received, the result and the entire experience! I would definitely recommend him to others!

November 11th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Lake a few times and i really liked him. He is very friendly and has a great bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 11th, 2016
The best foot repair doctor in Arizona
This has had been one of the best experiences that I've ever had with any doctor before!! He is very nice, respectful and very knowledgeable. He answered any questions that I had for him and talked with me about the fears that I was worried about and assured me everything will be fine. What I loved him about the most was he always gives you options on what you want and what his honest professional opinion is for your recovery on whichever one you decide to do with no pressure att all. Plus all of his staff that works with him are so sweet very kind and helpful. There is not one thing I could say negatively about any of them. Dr . Lake will be the only doctor I will ever trust with my foot or ankles. So if your looking for a doctor who knows what they are doing and they are the best at it. Then I I highly recommend him!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

August 18th, 2016
Toe joint replacement
Dr. Lake replaced a big toe artificial joint that I had put in 10 years ago. He did a wonderful job. The toe looks better now than it did before the surgery.

August 9th, 2016
Surgery for Jones fracture 6/1/2016
Having surgery was the best option for my Jones Fracture. I play basketball and I have healed so quickly that I will be back playing faster than if I had not had surgery. Dr. Lake explained all of my options and the entire process from surgery to recovery has been awesome.

March 28th, 2016
Our son broke is a student athlete and broke his ankle. He was back playing in 2.5 mos, which was half the time we expected. Dr. Lake and his staff were wonderful as they work with student athletes and strive to get them back on the field

March 4th, 2016
Ankle Surgery
Very professional with great bedside manner. Has very good sense of humor and very knowledgeable in area of expertise. Can articulate and communicate in simple terms diagnosis, preferred procedures and future game plan for positive outcome.

February 1st, 2016
Surprised Patient
Years ago, I injured my lower leg in a motorcycle-auto accident. I received multiple compound fractures that required several surgeries and three plus years to heal. I contracted arthritis afterward and over the years and work activities my ankle and foot broke down. I couldn't walk without severe pain, was tired of taking pain medication, and I needed to walk with a cane. My orthopedic doctor referred me to Dr. Lake for treatment. I expected to have my ankle fused. Dr. Lake recommended and decided that my ankle would be better served to have a replacement ankle. Dr. Lake totally rebuilt my entire foot because of the damage the arthritis and collapsing arch had caused. I received the best of care from Dr. Lake, a skilled, knowledgeable, and caring surgeon. P.A.Jared Susini helped in monitoring my healing process and providing excellent information to assist the healing. I cannot believe how lucky I have been to have this extensive surgery and now walk without pain or the use of a cane. I highly recommend Dr. Lake and his entire staff. It has changed our lives for the better. I will be forever thankful.

January 18th, 2016
I had foot problems for over a year and finally decided to see an orthopedic doctor who specialized in foot and ankle treatment. Having had a pleasant experience with OrthoArizona before, I made an appointment with Dr. Lake. Upon having x rays, he suggested two options. I decided on the one with less healing time. Surgery went very well and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would strodngly recommend Dr. Lake if you need foot surgery.