Dr. Jason Lake MD Patient Reviews

4.7

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Lake and Jarrod
I visited Dr. Lake after surgery from another orthopedic doctor. I had more pain in the two years after the first surgery then I ever did. After seeing Dr. Lake and Jarrod I felt very comfortable in doing a second surgery. The experience this time was totally different. The pain was gone in weeks and the swelling was good. I was released today and took my dogs for their first walk in two years and no pain. I feel that Dr. Lake and Jarrod truly care for their patients and want to thank them both for getting me up and walking again.

March 21st, 2017
Foot Surgery
Provided excellent care and expertise

March 16th, 2017
Fixed a bad surgery!
I had extensive foot surgery done by another physician two years ago. After the surgery my foot was never right and I started having more pain than I did before. The surgeon who replaced my told me to contact Dr. Lake. Dr. Lake and Jarrod, PA, are patient and empathetic and truly listen to you. Dr. Lake is a highly skilled physician who corrected all the wrongs in my foot and believe me it was extensive. Visits with Jarrod were wonderful, he's very knowledgeable and cares about you as a person. Just saying thank you will never be enough for Dr. Lake and Jarrod. They have both helped me through with the anxiety of a second surgery, recovery, even stress fractures, until today when I was released. Thank you both and also your staff for being there!! Penelope Eller

March 10th, 2017
Saw Jared Susini, Physician Assistant, in Dr. Lake's office. He was very efficient, but took time to answer all my questions. Was very pleased as a patient and would definitely see him again if necessary.

February 21st, 2017
I was so pleased with my surgery! The pain is gone and his staff was so amazing! I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of foot surgery. Would definitely go there again if I need any other surgery.

February 7th, 2017
Foot and ankle injury
I was treated so great. Love Dr Jason Lake

February 7th, 2017
Great patient interaction
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. lake and his support staff.

January 12th, 2017
Totally satisfied
I had a nasty fall which resulted in 5 fractures in 3 bones in my right ankle. Dr. Lake came highly recommended from a friend whose daughter suffered similar injuries. I was totally satisfied with the whole process from the first consultation appointment, surgery, to the followup visits. Dr. Lake and his PA Jared and all the staff exhibited high degree of professionalism and expertise. I was always treated with respect and everyone took the time to explain what was going on and what was to come. I was in a fiberglass cast for 3 weeks after surgery and the next three weeks in a soft cast which I could remove from time to time. This allowed me to exercise my ankle to start to recover the range of motion. I believe this contributed in a large degree to my quick recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Lake to anyone.

January 3rd, 2017
Highly recommend!!
Very professional and thorough. Easy to schedule with and multiple office locations are great!

December 8th, 2016
The Best in Arizona!
I had broken my ankle while hiking, I was in pain and to be honest, very scared and worried. From the moment Dr. Lake entered the room and introduced himself, I knew I did not want anyone but Dr. Lake to be my surgeon! He was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. The entire staff was amazing! Dr. Lake's PA, Jared Susini, was too very knowledgeable, very compassionate and caring. It was a blessing to have been referred to Dr. Lake.

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Lake performed surgery on my left foot. He was awesome! I was very pleased with the care received, the result and the entire experience! I would definitely recommend him to others!

November 11th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Lake a few times and i really liked him. He is very friendly and has a great bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone.