Dr. Jason Lake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Lake a few times and i really liked him. He is very friendly and has a great bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 11th, 2016
The best foot repair doctor in Arizona
This has had been one of the best experiences that I've ever had with any doctor before!! He is very nice, respectful and very knowledgeable. He answered any questions that I had for him and talked with me about the fears that I was worried about and assured me everything will be fine. What I loved him about the most was he always gives you options on what you want and what his honest professional opinion is for your recovery on whichever one you decide to do with no pressure att all. Plus all of his staff that works with him are so sweet very kind and helpful. There is not one thing I could say negatively about any of them. Dr . Lake will be the only doctor I will ever trust with my foot or ankles. So if your looking for a doctor who knows what they are doing and they are the best at it. Then I I highly recommend him!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

August 18th, 2016
Toe joint replacement
Dr. Lake replaced a big toe artificial joint that I had put in 10 years ago. He did a wonderful job. The toe looks better now than it did before the surgery.

August 9th, 2016
Surgery for Jones fracture 6/1/2016
Having surgery was the best option for my Jones Fracture. I play basketball and I have healed so quickly that I will be back playing faster than if I had not had surgery. Dr. Lake explained all of my options and the entire process from surgery to recovery has been awesome.

March 28th, 2016
Our son broke is a student athlete and broke his ankle. He was back playing in 2.5 mos, which was half the time we expected. Dr. Lake and his staff were wonderful as they work with student athletes and strive to get them back on the field

March 4th, 2016
Ankle Surgery
Very professional with great bedside manner. Has very good sense of humor and very knowledgeable in area of expertise. Can articulate and communicate in simple terms diagnosis, preferred procedures and future game plan for positive outcome.

February 1st, 2016
Surprised Patient
Years ago, I injured my lower leg in a motorcycle-auto accident. I received multiple compound fractures that required several surgeries and three plus years to heal. I contracted arthritis afterward and over the years and work activities my ankle and foot broke down. I couldn't walk without severe pain, was tired of taking pain medication, and I needed to walk with a cane. My orthopedic doctor referred me to Dr. Lake for treatment. I expected to have my ankle fused. Dr. Lake recommended and decided that my ankle would be better served to have a replacement ankle. Dr. Lake totally rebuilt my entire foot because of the damage the arthritis and collapsing arch had caused. I received the best of care from Dr. Lake, a skilled, knowledgeable, and caring surgeon. P.A.Jared Susini helped in monitoring my healing process and providing excellent information to assist the healing. I cannot believe how lucky I have been to have this extensive surgery and now walk without pain or the use of a cane. I highly recommend Dr. Lake and his entire staff. It has changed our lives for the better. I will be forever thankful.

January 18th, 2016
I had foot problems for over a year and finally decided to see an orthopedic doctor who specialized in foot and ankle treatment. Having had a pleasant experience with OrthoArizona before, I made an appointment with Dr. Lake. Upon having x rays, he suggested two options. I decided on the one with less healing time. Surgery went very well and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would strodngly recommend Dr. Lake if you need foot surgery.

January 17th, 2016
I have used Mezona Orthopedic numerous times for various sports injuries in our family. I have always been very impressed with the facility and staff. After my ankle injury, I was pleased to see that Dr. Lake, one of the highest rated ankle surgeons in the Valley, was located at Mezona. He was excellent. I found him to be very knowledgable, kind, and professional. He explained the entire procedure (ligament reconstruction and scar tissue removal) in detail numerous times and answered all of my questions. Dr. Lake and PA Jared Susini were great before, during, and after surgery. They were informative, caring, and very positive. My ankle is back to normal with full range of motion and no pain. Dr. Lake is a fantastic surgeon and I have recommended him to numerous people and I would not hesitate to return to him should the need ever arise. Everyone that I interacted with there, from the office staff to the awesome nurses, to the doctor(s), was friendly and helpful.

December 12th, 2015
Dr Lake and PA Jared Susini were amazing. I had fractured my leg pretty bad early summer and ended up having surgery right away. They team was so helpful and supportive. I would recommend Dr. Lake and crew to anyone needing surgery on their leg/foot/ankle.

December 3rd, 2015
I needed surgery on my ankle to tighten my ligaments and replace the cartilage. I felt that Dr. Lake was very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to walk me through what he would be doing during the surgery. I also saw Jared, Dr. Lake's physician assistant and I was very confident with the care I received from him. Great job to both of them. I would highly recommend Dr. Lake.

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Lake and his team provided a very successful and informational experience after recently fracturing my ankle, and k would highly recommend him to anyone.