Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Lang
Dr. Jason Lang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Lang is affiliated with Davie County Hospital, North Carolina Specialty Hospital and North Carolina Baptist Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Lang has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Jason Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Joseph Tobin
Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Robert Dillard
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi45
Dr. Walton Curl
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi43