A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ledbetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ledbetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason S Ledbetter MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Ledbetter practice?
- Dr. Jason Ledbetter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jason Ledbetter practices Internal Medicine near , .