Dr. Jason Leedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Leedy?

October 3rd, 2017

Breast Augmentation

I had never undergone any form of surgery before my breast augmentation with Dr. Leedy, so needless to say I was nervous about what my experience would be like. I researched countless doctors for weeks and after making the decision to have a consultation with Dr. Leedy, I left feeling completely confident that he would be the best possible surgeon for me. From the initial appointment to my last follow-up several months post-op, I have had nothing but an exceptionally positive experience with Dr. Leedy and his entire staff. I am 5'4" 105 lbs and was a 34A/B. I was seeking a very natural look and wanted to be a full C. In consulting with Dr. Leedy and reviewing several different options for me, we decided on 250cc silicone implants. It was extremely helpful having my 3D simulation pictures done to make the decision process easier along with implant sizers to take home with me. We were able to schedule my surgery for the following month, and on the day of my procedure I walked in feeling completely educated, confident, and calm. Throughout the entire experience I was most impressed by the level of care taken after my surgery. The post-op instructions could not have been any more thorough, and if you follow exactly what is recommended, you will be amazed how quickly the recovery process is. Dr. Leedy and his staff were there every step of the way, and after taking it easy for a couple days after surgery I was back to my everyday routine. I am now 4 months post-op and truly could not be happier with my results and new look. After wanting fuller breasts for nearly 10 years I am so happy I found Dr. Leedy. If you are looking to achieve natural-looking results with a quick recovery and exceptional care, Dr. Leedy's expertise is unmatched and I 100% recommend him!

October 2nd, 2017

Very satisfied

Dr. Leedy was incredible helpful, professional, and made my entire experience relaxed and comfortable. He and his staff were very knowledgeable and he allowed plenty of time to explain things and for any questions to be asked and answered. He went out of his way to facilitate follow ups. I am incredibly happy with my results and look forward to using his services again in the near future. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to any of my family and friends at any time, without reservation

September 25th, 2017

Highly recommend

Dr. Leedy and staff far exceeded my expectations. I was worried at my first consultation that I would ask about the procedures I was looking into and the doctor would start saying I really shoukd do this and that too. Not the case at all. Dr. Leedy was very professional and did not pressure me into things I was not looking for. His staff is the absolute best. Highly recommend!

September 4th, 2017

Dr. Leedy and his staff were extremely efficient and wonderful to work with. I am the type of person who researches the heck out of things and once I have made up my mind to move forward, it's full steam ahead. I had planned to meet with 3 surgeons prior to scheduling my BA, however even from the initial phone call to schedule the consult, I liked Dr. Leedy's office the best. Once I met him I knew he was the surgeon for me. He is very easy going and straight forward, helping me to set realistic expectations for my post surgery look. He encouraged moderate movement from day one after surgery with release to go back to full workouts (other than heavy chest work) at 4 weeks. My results are exactly what I expected and I am currently about 3 months post-op. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone considering surgery.

July 10th, 2017

Skilled professional surgeon

Even though it was something I knew I wanted, I was very nervous to meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss a breast augmentation. From the second he walked in the room on the first consult day Dr. Leedy was wonderful. He was professional and made me feel comfortable talking about my goals for the procedure. I loved that I got to take home sizers and wear them under my clothes as much as I wanted before I decided on my final size. His staff was great and helped me in my decision as well. The procedure itself went beautifully and my recovery was a breeze! I had almost no swelling and felt able to do most of my daily activities within a couple of days. I am officially 5 months out and I have never loved my body so much! Choosing Dr. Leedy was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am so thankful to have found him!

July 1st, 2017

full circumference abdominoplasty

As I was researching Doctors on line for Abdominal-plasty, I interviewed with 4 doctors, 1 in Pittsburgh area and 3 in Cleveland. Knowing that this procedure was a major surgery I wanted to know that I had found the best Doctor who specialized it my procedure with an excellent reputation. I knew the moment I walked in the door at Dr. Jason Leedy's office, I found the right Doctor and facility for my procedure. His Staff was welcoming and professional. During the entire interview procedure, I was immediately put at ease that Doctor Leedy was the right choice for me. I had many questions and he took his time to answer them all. I was apprehensive and fearful but he explained the procedure in full detail. My recovery went exactly and he explained. I was off of pain meds in 5 days and just took motrin when needed which was not very often. There are no words to describe how elated I am with the results. It is LIFE changing. I am 60 years old and I feel this procedure has given me a sense of confidence that I have never had. I have lived my life being self conscience and now I stand tall and confident. If I had to do this again....I would. Dr. Leedy is a brilliant Doctor.

June 22nd, 2017

Male Body Lift: Great Experience, Great Results

Dr. Leedy is fabulous. I met with six different plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Leedy. I wanted to find a plastic surgeon who had experience doing body lifts on men following weight. Most do only women. Dr. Leedy stood head and shoulders above all the rest that I met. He has done a number of men. He has the experience, has a good artisitic eye, and knows how to obtain the best result. I am very pleased with the way my body looks now. It looks great, very natural, fit shape. He is also very thoughtful and kind. He listens well, gives you all the time in the world, takes into account your concerns and responds to them. His staff is also really wonderful. They were a great support to me. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy.

May 24th, 2017

Sincere, skilled, caring, professional, talented & awesome staff!

Had Botox & Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty done with Dr. Leedy. Never met a dr. who cared so much about how his patients receive the best treatment. Always positive & genuinely reinforcing confidence & support to me throughout surgery & post-op. The results are a major improvement. When I look in the mirror, I feel like I see the real me & it shows by my new and more positive attitude in life. Thank you Dr. Leedy & staff! :)

April 20th, 2017

28 yr. old male, gynecomastia

Dr. Leedy was exactly the surgeon I was hoping for. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and confident in his abilities. Office staff was exceptional and the whole process was painless and free from unnecessary aggravation. The results for the surgery are fantastic. No complications and after 4 weeks surgical scarring is minimal, I expect the scars to be almost unrecognizable in another month. He is very skillful in ensuring the body conforms to natural aesthetics and making sure it doesn't look like you've had work done. Dr. Leedy met and exceeded all my expectations

April 14th, 2017

Love Dr. Leedy

Great experience, great Doctor , fabulous results. I am so happy !

April 3rd, 2017

So satisfied with my breast reduction

I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Leedy and the office staff were sensitive to my needs and were available to answer my questions at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff.

March 4th, 2017

Great experience

Dr leedy and staff were wonderful and my procedure could NOT have gone better. I am SO thankful for them!