Dr. Jason Leedy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 8th, 2016
breast augmentation
Everything from start to finish with my breast augmentation was perfect. The staff as well as Dr. Leedy were amazing. I am an over-analyzer with a billion questions and they were beyond accomodating with dealing with me. Every time I have been into the office they have treated me so great. I couldn't be happier with the results from my procedure. Words can not begin to explain how grateful I am to Dr Leedy. If you are looking for a surgeon for breast augmentation this is the man to see. He is the best for a reason. I promise you will not be disappointed.

November 6th, 2016
I needed breast reconstruction. Dr. Leedy and his staff were kind, caring and compassionate. Dr. Leedy presented the best option for me and answered every question. I am pleased with the natural appearance and I'm so glad I chose Dr. Leedy.

November 5th, 2016
Grateful Patient
The entire staff was courteous and extremely patient with me answering all my questions. Dr. Jason Leedy is an excellent and caring surgeon. He presented the best option for me, always putting my health and well-being first. I was extremely happy with the end result. I would definitely choose Dr. Leedy again. His office personnel are just as kind and compassionate as Dr. Leedy. That says a lot about his practice.

November 2nd, 2016
Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
I was overweight most of my life, with my peak weight at 280lbs at 5' 8". After losing a significant amount of weight through diet and exercise, I decided to have excess skin removed and stubborn fat. My first major surgery with Dr. Leedy was in 2014 for gynecomastia correction with liposuction. I was so happy with my results that I returned to Dr. Leedy for a second surgery in 2015 for a tummy tuck with liposuction. This process involved several office visits, including pre-op and post-op, as well as various consultations before making my final decision. I came into see Dr. Leedy with a list of questions and he answered each one thoroughly and took his time. I also must mention his staff. His nurse, Cheri, along with the other office staff, were very professional and accommodating. They patiently answered my questions regarding appointments and finance options. Coming into a welcoming and professional environment definitely made me more confident in my decision to select Dr. Leedy as my surgeon. If I ever have any other plastic surgery questions or needs, I will be sure to return to Dr. Leedy.

October 31st, 2016
57 yo female, tummy tuck, bilateral arm lift and bilateral thigh skin removal w/lipo
Dr. Leedy was the 3rd doctor I consulted and knew at my first visit he was the doc for me. He's kind, patient, thorough, explains everything in detail and is genuinely caring from beginning to end. I will not hesitate to consult him again for any other plastic needs. I am so very thrilled with my results! Loved him and his staff. They are all simply AWESOME.

October 23rd, 2016
33 year old male – Gynecomastia
I had struggled with large puffy nipples and larger breasts since I was a teenager. No matter how hard I worked out I could never get the chest that I wanted and always was embarrassed by my puffy nipples. I figured enough was enough and finally setup a consultation with Dr. Leedy. His staff was friendly, sensitive and courteous. Dr. Leedy walked me through all of the steps of the procedure and was very honest and forward about what I should expect. He had to cut underneath each nipple to remove the excess glandular tissue and performed lipo to shape the rest of the chest. The results turned out amazing and I would say it’s near perfection. I was very worried about scarring and you can’t see them at all. It turned out to just be a small white line under each nipple that I’m sure will fade with time. The breasts are perfectly symmetrical and the nipples are near symmetrical as well. Honestly, nobody could ever tell I had anything done. I feel confident when I have my shirt off now in public and have started to wear more form fitting tight shirts. My only regret was that I waited so long to get the procedure done.

September 12th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
First I would like to thank Dr. Leedy and his staff! He has a great team! He took his time to answer all of my questions and more.. Dr. Leedy is a perfectionist and is great at what he does! His bedside manner is excellent! I couldn't have picked a better surgeon. I will and have recommend him to friends and family..

August 27th, 2016
Dr Leedy is a highly skilled plastic surgeon, my results far exceeded my expectations. He is kind, professional, prompt and knowledgeable. His office staff I found to also be very kind and friendly. He answered all my husband's many questions. And treated us with respect throughout the entire process. We felt comfortable from the first initial consult through the last follow up appointment.

August 22nd, 2016
My presurgery and postsurgery expectations were better than I could have experienced. I would definitely recommend Dr Leedy for surgery. I am healing up really well and the Dr and staff really care about the outcome

August 14th, 2016
Bedside manner was too knotch. His staff is kind and accommodating. He really worked with me to give me the exact results I was hoping for, and I healed quickly with no setbacks! I am so happy I made the decision I did!

August 14th, 2016
Overall great experience with Dr Leedy. I had a breast reduction that I waited for 4 years to get my insurance to cover it. I was a nervous wreck at every appointment and he made me feel extremely comfortable. The staff was kind and positive. I walked into the lobby and they knew my name and my procedure and took the time to ask me about how it's been before getting called back. I'm so very happy with how everything turned out- thank you Dr. Leedy!

July 13th, 2016
36 yrs. old, TT w/Thigh Lift and Lipo to outer thighs and knees
I have had sagging skin for some time now, from gaining and losing weight over the years. Last fall (2015) I decided to finally do something about it. No matter how much or what kind of exercise I did, I could not tighten the skin. I did quite a bit of searching online, reading reviews and reading up on procedures. I made a couple different consultation appointments, but I really had a feeling that Dr. Leedy was going to be the one I was going to want to go with, so I made sure to book that appointment last. I'm really glad I did. After meeting with other Dr's., and then meeting with Dr. Leedy, I felt very sure that he was the Dr. for me. First off, let me start by saying his staff..everyone on it..is top-notch. They get to know you and remember you by name. They treat you excellent overtime you visit or call. They all are very caring and sweet. The amount of time you have to wait to see the Dr. at any appointment, in my experience, has never been more than 15 minutes, but usually 5-10 minutes, which is spectacular for such a busy man. Dr. Leedy has the best bedside manner of any Dr. I've seen and I didn't feel embarrassed at all. He made me feel that he was helping me choose the right procedures based on my body's needs, not just telling me what I wanted to hear. He was very thorough in addressing any concerns I or my husband had about the procedures and healing time. Dr. Leedy was very caring and considerate in the hospital during my stay, and I absolutely loved the staff at Marymount! They were all very kind and attentive. Dr. Leedy was a great help to my husband after I was released from the hospital. He recommended we make other arrangements for a few days before going home so I could heal a little before climbing stairs because we live on the 3rd floor of an apartment. My husband had a few concerns about changing my dressings while we had to stay in a hotel for a few days after the hospital stay and even though my husband didn't want to bother the Dr outside of an appointment, Dr. Leedy answered my husband thoroughly and did not make him feel bad for contacting him. At each follow-up appointment, Dr. Leedy welcome us back and made us feel like a priority, never making us feel like the clock was ticking or like we didn't have enough time to ask questions. I was able to go back to doing some light housework, yoga and light exercise within 6-8 weeks, just as the Dr. had said. I am now a little over 5 months out from my procedures. I look and feel the best I have in my life. I thank Dr. Leedy from the bottom of my heart for all his time, patience and hard work to make this possible for me, and I am planning to schedule other procedures for later this year. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone I know, and have already told people I do not really know well about him and his work. I do not benefit at all by telling people about how great I think Dr. Leedy is...it's just a residual of having such a great Dr. and great outcome from a procedure like this. I want other's to benefit like I have.