Dr. Jason Leedy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017
Skilled professional surgeon
Even though it was something I knew I wanted, I was very nervous to meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss a breast augmentation. From the second he walked in the room on the first consult day Dr. Leedy was wonderful. He was professional and made me feel comfortable talking about my goals for the procedure. I loved that I got to take home sizers and wear them under my clothes as much as I wanted before I decided on my final size. His staff was great and helped me in my decision as well. The procedure itself went beautifully and my recovery was a breeze! I had almost no swelling and felt able to do most of my daily activities within a couple of days. I am officially 5 months out and I have never loved my body so much! Choosing Dr. Leedy was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am so thankful to have found him!

July 1st, 2017
full circumference abdominoplasty
As I was researching Doctors on line for Abdominal-plasty, I interviewed with 4 doctors, 1 in Pittsburgh area and 3 in Cleveland. Knowing that this procedure was a major surgery I wanted to know that I had found the best Doctor who specialized it my procedure with an excellent reputation. I knew the moment I walked in the door at Dr. Jason Leedy's office, I found the right Doctor and facility for my procedure. His Staff was welcoming and professional. During the entire interview procedure, I was immediately put at ease that Doctor Leedy was the right choice for me. I had many questions and he took his time to answer them all. I was apprehensive and fearful but he explained the procedure in full detail. My recovery went exactly and he explained. I was off of pain meds in 5 days and just took motrin when needed which was not very often. There are no words to describe how elated I am with the results. It is LIFE changing. I am 60 years old and I feel this procedure has given me a sense of confidence that I have never had. I have lived my life being self conscience and now I stand tall and confident. If I had to do this again....I would. Dr. Leedy is a brilliant Doctor.

June 22nd, 2017
Male Body Lift: Great Experience, Great Results
Dr. Leedy is fabulous. I met with six different plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Leedy. I wanted to find a plastic surgeon who had experience doing body lifts on men following weight. Most do only women. Dr. Leedy stood head and shoulders above all the rest that I met. He has done a number of men. He has the experience, has a good artisitic eye, and knows how to obtain the best result. I am very pleased with the way my body looks now. It looks great, very natural, fit shape. He is also very thoughtful and kind. He listens well, gives you all the time in the world, takes into account your concerns and responds to them. His staff is also really wonderful. They were a great support to me. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy.

May 24th, 2017
Sincere, skilled, caring, professional, talented & awesome staff!
Had Botox & Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty done with Dr. Leedy. Never met a dr. who cared so much about how his patients receive the best treatment. Always positive & genuinely reinforcing confidence & support to me throughout surgery & post-op. The results are a major improvement. When I look in the mirror, I feel like I see the real me & it shows by my new and more positive attitude in life. Thank you Dr. Leedy & staff! :)

April 20th, 2017
28 yr. old male, gynecomastia
Dr. Leedy was exactly the surgeon I was hoping for. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and confident in his abilities. Office staff was exceptional and the whole process was painless and free from unnecessary aggravation. The results for the surgery are fantastic. No complications and after 4 weeks surgical scarring is minimal, I expect the scars to be almost unrecognizable in another month. He is very skillful in ensuring the body conforms to natural aesthetics and making sure it doesn't look like you've had work done. Dr. Leedy met and exceeded all my expectations

April 14th, 2017
Love Dr. Leedy
Great experience, great Doctor , fabulous results. I am so happy !

April 3rd, 2017
So satisfied with my breast reduction
I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Leedy and the office staff were sensitive to my needs and were available to answer my questions at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff.

March 4th, 2017
Great experience
Dr leedy and staff were wonderful and my procedure could NOT have gone better. I am SO thankful for them!

February 21st, 2017
Great Surgeon
Dr. Leedy is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. I am so pleased with my results. I had a mommy makeover and it has changed my life. I would definitely recommend him if you are considering plastic surgery.

February 14th, 2017
Breast Reduction
Dr. Leedy and his staff were great. I've been so happy with my healing time and results!

February 13th, 2017
Life Changing Experience
My experience with Dr. Leedy has been absolutely wonderful! From the moment I made the phone call to set up my consult appointment, I knew I was in great hands. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful.They were all very informative and were able to answer my many questions without any hesitation. Dr. Leedy made me feel at ease and was very reassuring as to my expectations for the procedure. Prior to my visit, I was very anxious and after speaking with Dr. Leedy, I felt confident that my surgery would be successful. I am absolutely 100% happy with my results and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner. Dr. Leedy is a doctor that I will definitely recommend to any of my family and friends.

February 8th, 2017
Tummy Tuck
Absolutely happy with the results! Dr. Leedy and his staff are so amazing I can't say enough nice thing about them.