Dr. Jason Leedy MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 60 reviews

February 13th, 2017
Breast Reduction
Dr. Leedy and his staff were great. I've been so happy with my healing time and results!

February 12th, 2017
Life Changing Experience
My experience with Dr. Leedy has been absolutely wonderful! From the moment I made the phone call to set up my consult appointment, I knew I was in great hands. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful.They were all very informative and were able to answer my many questions without any hesitation. Dr. Leedy made me feel at ease and was very reassuring as to my expectations for the procedure. Prior to my visit, I was very anxious and after speaking with Dr. Leedy, I felt confident that my surgery would be successful. I am absolutely 100% happy with my results and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner. Dr. Leedy is a doctor that I will definitely recommend to any of my family and friends.

February 8th, 2017
Tummy Tuck
Absolutely happy with the results! Dr. Leedy and his staff are so amazing I can't say enough nice thing about them.

January 24th, 2017
Does fantastic work; a true professional
I am exactly 3 months out from my tummy tuck, liposuction of the love handles, and under my chin (double chin). I am incredibly happy with Dr. Leedy's work, and I would have the procedure done all over again. My tummy tuck looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the results. My incision is healing nicely. Dr. Leedy makes a beautiful new belly button, which was important to me in selecting a physician for this procedure. Recovery feels like a c-section. Dr. Leedy's bedside manner is fantastic as well, and he has the office staff to match. If on the fence, rest assured that you're in great hands.

December 21st, 2016
Best Choice I've ever Made!
Dr Leedy was very courteous and understanding to my situation. His nurses were excellent and extremely nice. They were probably the nicest staff that I have meet, especially compared to other plastic surgeons. Dr. Leedy was very informative before and after the surgery. I knew everything to expect going into it. Everything went as planned and I am beyond happy with the results. I had a breast reduction and went from a size G to a size C. The scars are minimal and they are perfect size, shape etc. My breasts used to be something that I hated about my body and now they are one of my favorite things. They are exactly how I had hoped they would be. I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Leedy's amazing work and talent. I have also recommended him to other family members and friends that I am close with that were interested in similar procedures.

November 8th, 2016
breast augmentation
Everything from start to finish with my breast augmentation was perfect. The staff as well as Dr. Leedy were amazing. I am an over-analyzer with a billion questions and they were beyond accomodating with dealing with me. Every time I have been into the office they have treated me so great. I couldn't be happier with the results from my procedure. Words can not begin to explain how grateful I am to Dr Leedy. If you are looking for a surgeon for breast augmentation this is the man to see. He is the best for a reason. I promise you will not be disappointed.

November 6th, 2016
I needed breast reconstruction. Dr. Leedy and his staff were kind, caring and compassionate. Dr. Leedy presented the best option for me and answered every question. I am pleased with the natural appearance and I'm so glad I chose Dr. Leedy.

November 5th, 2016
Grateful Patient
The entire staff was courteous and extremely patient with me answering all my questions. Dr. Jason Leedy is an excellent and caring surgeon. He presented the best option for me, always putting my health and well-being first. I was extremely happy with the end result. I would definitely choose Dr. Leedy again. His office personnel are just as kind and compassionate as Dr. Leedy. That says a lot about his practice.

November 2nd, 2016
Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
I was overweight most of my life, with my peak weight at 280lbs at 5' 8". After losing a significant amount of weight through diet and exercise, I decided to have excess skin removed and stubborn fat. My first major surgery with Dr. Leedy was in 2014 for gynecomastia correction with liposuction. I was so happy with my results that I returned to Dr. Leedy for a second surgery in 2015 for a tummy tuck with liposuction. This process involved several office visits, including pre-op and post-op, as well as various consultations before making my final decision. I came into see Dr. Leedy with a list of questions and he answered each one thoroughly and took his time. I also must mention his staff. His nurse, Cheri, along with the other office staff, were very professional and accommodating. They patiently answered my questions regarding appointments and finance options. Coming into a welcoming and professional environment definitely made me more confident in my decision to select Dr. Leedy as my surgeon. If I ever have any other plastic surgery questions or needs, I will be sure to return to Dr. Leedy.

October 31st, 2016
57 yo female, tummy tuck, bilateral arm lift and bilateral thigh skin removal w/lipo
Dr. Leedy was the 3rd doctor I consulted and knew at my first visit he was the doc for me. He's kind, patient, thorough, explains everything in detail and is genuinely caring from beginning to end. I will not hesitate to consult him again for any other plastic needs. I am so very thrilled with my results! Loved him and his staff. They are all simply AWESOME.

October 23rd, 2016
33 year old male – Gynecomastia
I had struggled with large puffy nipples and larger breasts since I was a teenager. No matter how hard I worked out I could never get the chest that I wanted and always was embarrassed by my puffy nipples. I figured enough was enough and finally setup a consultation with Dr. Leedy. His staff was friendly, sensitive and courteous. Dr. Leedy walked me through all of the steps of the procedure and was very honest and forward about what I should expect. He had to cut underneath each nipple to remove the excess glandular tissue and performed lipo to shape the rest of the chest. The results turned out amazing and I would say it’s near perfection. I was very worried about scarring and you can’t see them at all. It turned out to just be a small white line under each nipple that I’m sure will fade with time. The breasts are perfectly symmetrical and the nipples are near symmetrical as well. Honestly, nobody could ever tell I had anything done. I feel confident when I have my shirt off now in public and have started to wear more form fitting tight shirts. My only regret was that I waited so long to get the procedure done.

September 12th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
First I would like to thank Dr. Leedy and his staff! He has a great team! He took his time to answer all of my questions and more.. Dr. Leedy is a perfectionist and is great at what he does! His bedside manner is excellent! I couldn't have picked a better surgeon. I will and have recommend him to friends and family..