Dr. Jason Leedy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Male Body Lift: Great Experience, Great Results
Dr. Leedy is fabulous. I met with six different plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Leedy. I wanted to find a plastic surgeon who had experience doing body lifts on men following weight. Most do only women. Dr. Leedy stood head and shoulders above all the rest that I met. He has done a number of men. He has the experience, has a good artisitic eye, and knows how to obtain the best result. I am very pleased with the way my body looks now. It looks great, very natural, fit shape. He is also very thoughtful and kind. He listens well, gives you all the time in the world, takes into account your concerns and responds to them. His staff is also really wonderful. They were a great support to me. I cannot thank him or his staff enough. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy.

May 24th, 2017
Sincere, skilled, caring, professional, talented & awesome staff!
Had Botox & Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty done with Dr. Leedy. Never met a dr. who cared so much about how his patients receive the best treatment. Always positive & genuinely reinforcing confidence & support to me throughout surgery & post-op. The results are a major improvement. When I look in the mirror, I feel like I see the real me & it shows by my new and more positive attitude in life. Thank you Dr. Leedy & staff! :)

April 20th, 2017
28 yr. old male, gynecomastia
Dr. Leedy was exactly the surgeon I was hoping for. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and confident in his abilities. Office staff was exceptional and the whole process was painless and free from unnecessary aggravation. The results for the surgery are fantastic. No complications and after 4 weeks surgical scarring is minimal, I expect the scars to be almost unrecognizable in another month. He is very skillful in ensuring the body conforms to natural aesthetics and making sure it doesn't look like you've had work done. Dr. Leedy met and exceeded all my expectations

April 13th, 2017
Love Dr. Leedy
Great experience, great Doctor , fabulous results. I am so happy !

April 3rd, 2017
So satisfied with my breast reduction
I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Leedy and the office staff were sensitive to my needs and were available to answer my questions at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff.

March 4th, 2017
Great experience
Dr leedy and staff were wonderful and my procedure could NOT have gone better. I am SO thankful for them!

February 20th, 2017
Great Surgeon
Dr. Leedy is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. I am so pleased with my results. I had a mommy makeover and it has changed my life. I would definitely recommend him if you are considering plastic surgery.

February 13th, 2017
Breast Reduction
Dr. Leedy and his staff were great. I've been so happy with my healing time and results!

February 12th, 2017
Life Changing Experience
My experience with Dr. Leedy has been absolutely wonderful! From the moment I made the phone call to set up my consult appointment, I knew I was in great hands. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful.They were all very informative and were able to answer my many questions without any hesitation. Dr. Leedy made me feel at ease and was very reassuring as to my expectations for the procedure. Prior to my visit, I was very anxious and after speaking with Dr. Leedy, I felt confident that my surgery would be successful. I am absolutely 100% happy with my results and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner. Dr. Leedy is a doctor that I will definitely recommend to any of my family and friends.

February 8th, 2017
Tummy Tuck
Absolutely happy with the results! Dr. Leedy and his staff are so amazing I can't say enough nice thing about them.

January 24th, 2017
Does fantastic work; a true professional
I am exactly 3 months out from my tummy tuck, liposuction of the love handles, and under my chin (double chin). I am incredibly happy with Dr. Leedy's work, and I would have the procedure done all over again. My tummy tuck looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the results. My incision is healing nicely. Dr. Leedy makes a beautiful new belly button, which was important to me in selecting a physician for this procedure. Recovery feels like a c-section. Dr. Leedy's bedside manner is fantastic as well, and he has the office staff to match. If on the fence, rest assured that you're in great hands.

December 21st, 2016
Best Choice I've ever Made!
Dr Leedy was very courteous and understanding to my situation. His nurses were excellent and extremely nice. They were probably the nicest staff that I have meet, especially compared to other plastic surgeons. Dr. Leedy was very informative before and after the surgery. I knew everything to expect going into it. Everything went as planned and I am beyond happy with the results. I had a breast reduction and went from a size G to a size C. The scars are minimal and they are perfect size, shape etc. My breasts used to be something that I hated about my body and now they are one of my favorite things. They are exactly how I had hoped they would be. I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Leedy's amazing work and talent. I have also recommended him to other family members and friends that I am close with that were interested in similar procedures.