A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lemoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lemoine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lemoine, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemoine graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lemoine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E Lemoine MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Lemoine practice?
- Dr. Jason Lemoine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lemoine practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.