A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lentz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lentz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lentz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lamb Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Bradley Lentz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Jason Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lentz practices Family Medicine near Littlefield, TX.
See Littlefield Family Physicians.