A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lentz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lentz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lamb Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lentz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Lentz practice?
Dr. Jason Lentz practices Family Medicine near Littlefield, TX.
See Littlefield Family Physicians.