A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lew is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lew has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Dean Lew MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Lew practice?
- Dr. Jason Lew has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lew practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Oak Bluffs, MA.
See Oak Bluffs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.