Dr. Jason Lichten MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

January 5th, 2016
5 star doctor
I needed some cosmetic surgery and went to Dr. Lichten. He removed something from my face and it healed up very nicely. I would recommend him to anyone thinking about getting anything done. You can have your first appointment and listen to your options. The choice is always yours and there is zero pressure. He has a great staff that welcomes you from when you first walk in.

October 9th, 2015
Dr.Lichten Cares
A great continueos experience.

June 24th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Could not of asked for a better doctor! He was the second doctor I had a consultation with and after meeting with him I didn't need to see another. He listened to what I wanted and gave me all that and more. He made me feel extremely comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! Lastly I absolutely love his staff I actually look forward to seeing and speaking with them! I've always been a little backwards when it came to male doctors but he took the time to sit and talk to me and while examinating me he kept a conversation going and made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr Lichten listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me awesome feed back. Great personality and bedside manners.

March 27th, 2015
Loved this doctor...highly recommend. .treated me with such professionalism. .felt like family not patient

January 5th, 2014
reconstruction surgery after cancer
Dr.Lichten and his staff were very compassionate and always friendly during all my procedures would recommend him to anyone

January 4th, 2014
Dr Lichten and Staff
I would recommend Dr Lichten to anyone. I had breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy and I'm very satisfied with the results. I feel he and his staff provided excellent care.

April 3rd, 2013
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
I would not hesitate to use Dr.Lichten again or to recommend him to a friend. He was very easy to talk to and left no question unanswered. His office staff was more friendly than and staff I have dealt with. Great experience!

November 8th, 2012
Board-certified and personable too. I'm so happy I chose Dr. Lichten over other surgeons for my TT, lift and BA after losing 140+ pounds through hard work and bariatric surgery.

July 26th, 2012
Great atmosphere
Office staff are super and have a sense of humor while exhibiting a caring persona.

December 9th, 2011
This is one very dedicated and talented surgeon!
Dr Lichten really won me over as a client with his personality and bed-side manner! He really listened to what I wanted and the results show that. He did a fabulous job and I recommend him to all of my friends!

August 4th, 2011
I feel like Dr. Lichten and I are old friends. Over the last few months I have had body contouring following massive weight loss. My surgeries were staged over several months to allow for optimal results and healing. I had the following brachioplasty, breast lift, breast implants, and a lower body lift with liposuction and extensive muscle repair. While I am still adjusting to the appearance of this new body and would not yet rate it as 4 stars-I have nothing but great things to say about the Dr. and his staff. He was very honest about procedures and about my expected results versus the actual results that could be achieved with surgery. He answered all of my questions. He spent ample amounts of time with my husband and I before and after each procedure to ensure that we were comfortable and knew what to expect. When complications arose with one procedure he was swift to act and made time to see me that day. His staff never made me feel "crazy" when I called with questions or concerns. I truly felt like they were as excited about my transformation as I was. I would recommend Dr. Lichten to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

May 19th, 2011
Dr. Lichten is not only professional, but caring. He did an incredible job with my breast augmentation, leaving no bruises and minimal scarring and offered his time and advice when I was indecisive about the right size implant for me. I will refer anyone looking for the best Dr. around to Dr. Lichten. He and his staff are wonderful and made my experience the best it could be.