Dr. Jason Lichten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Lichten?

February 2nd, 2017

Amazing doctor and awesome office staff

Doctor Lichten helped me get my happy back. I lost a lot of weight several years ago and had excess saggy skin left over and struggled with my body image. Not only did the surgeries out great, but his overall manner, follow up care, and office staff were awesome. I tend to worry about things and after my first surgery so I freaked out over every little thing. Doctor Lichten told me he'd let me come in his office every day to check things out and keep my mind at ease. His nurse Jill is also incredible and very patient to answer any questions. I'm so thankful that I chose this doctor to help me on my journey to get my body back.

January 13th, 2017

Great experience

January 6th, 2016

5 star doctor

I needed some cosmetic surgery and went to Dr. Lichten. He removed something from my face and it healed up very nicely. I would recommend him to anyone thinking about getting anything done. You can have your first appointment and listen to your options. The choice is always yours and there is zero pressure. He has a great staff that welcomes you from when you first walk in.

October 10th, 2015

Dr.Lichten Cares

A great continueos experience.

June 24th, 2015

Breast Augmentation

Could not of asked for a better doctor! He was the second doctor I had a consultation with and after meeting with him I didn't need to see another. He listened to what I wanted and gave me all that and more. He made me feel extremely comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! Lastly I absolutely love his staff I actually look forward to seeing and speaking with them! I've always been a little backwards when it came to male doctors but he took the time to sit and talk to me and while examinating me he kept a conversation going and made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr Lichten listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me awesome feed back. Great personality and bedside manners.

March 27th, 2015

Loved this doctor...highly recommend. .treated me with such professionalism. .felt like family not patient

January 6th, 2014

reconstruction surgery after cancer

Dr.Lichten and his staff were very compassionate and always friendly during all my procedures would recommend him to anyone

January 4th, 2014

Dr Lichten and Staff

I would recommend Dr Lichten to anyone. I had breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy and I'm very satisfied with the results. I feel he and his staff provided excellent care.

April 3rd, 2013

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

I would not hesitate to use Dr.Lichten again or to recommend him to a friend. He was very easy to talk to and left no question unanswered. His office staff was more friendly than and staff I have dealt with. Great experience!

November 8th, 2012

Board-certified and personable too. I'm so happy I chose Dr. Lichten over other surgeons for my TT, lift and BA after losing 140+ pounds through hard work and bariatric surgery.

July 26th, 2012

Great atmosphere

Office staff are super and have a sense of humor while exhibiting a caring persona.

December 9th, 2011

This is one very dedicated and talented surgeon!

Dr Lichten really won me over as a client with his personality and bed-side manner! He really listened to what I wanted and the results show that. He did a fabulous job and I recommend him to all of my friends!