Dr. Jason Lindsay Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jason Lindsay?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I do not understand the bad reviews Dr. Lindsay has been given or what has happened to the young man. Dr. Lindsay took over my care when I moved to Mt. some 8 years ago. He promptly directed me to a surgeon in Little Rock who removed my cancerous bladder. None of my friends who have been to Dr. Lindsay had anything bad to say about him. Personality?! I enjoy his personality. I have always been treated professionally in his office. I want him back!

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Very rude, spent more time explaining what he could not do than he did helping with the problem. Horrible bedside manner, acted as though he did not want to be there. Nurse spilled urine from catheter all over floor, down leg and sock. Acted like she had never touched a catheter before. There was no diagnosis which was an absolute waste of time. I would not consider following up with this doctor as he made me very uncomfortable. I was also made to wait one hour before I was taken in. After blood work and ultrasound I was made to wait another hour and half before doctor bothered to see me. Overall it was THE worst experience I have ever had with a doctors office.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

My mother sees dr Lindsey and receives treatments in his office. He has a nurse that is terrible and makes my mother have pain everytime she receives treatment. She has tried to request the nurse that does her treatments with ease and who has a better bedside manner however his office staff is unwilling to help my mother see that nurse. When my mother has approached dr Lindsey on this matter he gets defensive. I would ask dr Lindsey and his staff to consider how they would feel if their mother was being treated this way. It's inacceptable that she feels she can't discuss this any further bc she feels the nurse will retaliate and make it even more painful. It disgusts me!

Posted on December 14th, 2014

I don't understand the reviews I'm seeing. Dr Lindsey recently removed a kidney for my husband and we both thought he was great. He took time to answer questions, was very compassionate and explained everything we might encounter along the way. When my husband had to go to the emergency room on a Saturday night because he couldn't urinate Dr Lindsay interrupted his evening to come in to take care of him because someone in the emergency room messed up. And he was very nice about it. I have also talked to a number of friends that love him.

My time is also Valuable

Posted on September 8th, 2013

I agree with the reviews of his bedside manner lacking. I felt as tho he didn't have time to discuss problems. The "LAST" time I went, I was in his waiting room for over an hour, then another ten minutes in a patient room. I can't see why his staff couldn't tell me he was way behind schedule. After I walked out I was called at home and was told they were very concerned about my health. (TOO LATE)

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

agree with previous reviewer!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I have seen Dr.Lindsey on several occasions and wonder why I still see him. He still hasn't helped my problem. His bedside manner is very lacking- he is distant, never smiles, little eye contact and does NOT care about any personal issues. I would not recommend him if you are looking for a doctor who cares.

Dr Linsay has a very self important attitude

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I have never left any reviews for Drs before, but feel i must this time. My experience Dr Lindsay is that he knows his field well, but doesn't get along well with people. He dislikes answering questions. Appears to be dismissive, abrasive, and short tempered. Frankly I am mystified how his patients tolerate his bedside manner. He brings to mind the arrogant attitude of Charlie Sheen.

Posted on October 5th, 2017