Dr. Jason Lindsey DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hattiesburg, MS

October 25th, 2015
This doctor does not listen. I had the flu with difficulty breathing. I explained that at the appointment, but he basically said it was normal. When my symptoms got worse and I messaged about them-about 24 hours after he had seen me- he said I would have to come in again. He did not state that I needed any more tests or that it was a bad sign if I got worse, just that he could not help in any way unless I came back in. (Please note that I had the flu-I could have infected more people. Further, people died of complications from the flu that year who were my age.) I got in touch with my regular doctor who called something in that helped me. I have heard many others with similar stories after going to this doctor. He DOES NOT LISTEN to his patients, assuming he already knows the diagnosis.

June 13th, 2014
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Have used several family doctors in the Hattiesburg area and Dr. Jason Lindsey is definitely an elite doctor... He spends a great deal of time with his patients and his knowledge is tip top... I would highly reccommend him...

March 4th, 2013
Thinks he is God
I went to this Dr in hopes of treatment and he would not listen to me. I have been on a medication for several years and he decided to take me off of it after just one visit. He put me on another medication that almost caused me a great deal of harm. I had to go to a GI doctor and have more medication and put through trauma of tests that would not have been needed has Dr. Lindsey just listened to me or called my family doctor. I had recently moved to the area but now I drive back to my former home that is about 2 hours away just to be seen by someone who will listen to me.