A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lipetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lipetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lipetz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipetz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipetz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Lipetz practice?
Dr. Jason Lipetz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See East Meadow Physiatrists and East Meadow Pain Management Doctors.