A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lipetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lipetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lipetz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Dr. Lipetz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scott Lipetz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Lipetz practice?
- Dr. Jason Lipetz has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Jason Lipetz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near , .