A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Litsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Litsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litsky
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Litsky DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Litsky practice?
- Dr. Jason Litsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Litsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Cardiologists.