A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Litsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Litsky is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litsky
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Litsky DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Litsky practice?
- Dr. Jason Litsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Litsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Cardiologists.