A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Litsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Litsky is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Litsky DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Litsky practice?
- Dr. Jason Litsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Litsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.