A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Loos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Loos, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Loos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Travis Loos MD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jason T. Loos practice?
- Dr. Jason Loos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Loos practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX and Forney, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.