A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Bernard Lowe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Jason Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons and Fayetteville Sports Medicine Doctors.