A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Bernard Lowe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Jason Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.