A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Allen Lowe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Jason Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.