Learn more about Dr. Jason Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lowenstein, Back, Neck, and Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E. Lowenstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Jason Lowenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lowenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons and Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.