A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lowenstein, Back, Neck, and Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowenstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E. Lowenstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Jason Lowenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lowenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons and Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.