A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Orthopedic Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Lucas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jason Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Lucas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Surgeons.