A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lupton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lupton, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lupton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupton graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lupton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lupton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Lupton practice?
Dr. Jason Lupton practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.