A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lupton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lupton, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lupton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupton graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lupton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason R Lupton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Lupton practice?
- Dr. Jason Lupton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Lupton practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.