Dr. Jason Lyons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

October 2nd, 2016
Always sick
He has done nothing to help me. I am always told to call my primary due to the fact that he is "booked solid for weeks" and my primary tells me to call him!!!! I'm told to "just go to emergency!!" I can't afford it so I suffer at home. I have cancer now and STILL cannot get in to see him even though my breathing issues have worsened !!! I've tried 4 times within the past year to get an appointment and still don't have one but they ALWAYS make time for NEW patients!!! This doctor cares more about making money than caring for his patients. Please be careful if you choose this doctor.

September 5th, 2016
house wife
dr. lyons dorsent seem to care about your feelings he said to look into end of life instead of offering maybe other treatmeants. doctors today seem to care more about money then the paiient.

July 18th, 2016
dcotor visit
He his the the rudeness man, not prepared for visit at all. was diagnosed with sever asthma at age 7 months, very rudely said you do not have asthma, looking at breathing test from 2014. screaming your not whezzing. at the end of the visit he said I have other patinets, and we have went over time. does not know anything looking for a new doctor. I have nodules on my lungs, refused to to say if it is cancer or not.

February 2nd, 2016
The best dr I have had in years.. Takes the time to talk to you as a person and not as a number !

March 4th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr Lyons is a fabulous doctor. He is caring, competent and smart! He also has a sense of humor if you get to know him a little more. Also, he has the most adorable face. Could look at that all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!