A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bennett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Baptist Healthcare System
- Methodist Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Matthew Bennett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jason Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Bennett practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.