A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Carter is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Cornerstone Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Carter practice?
- Dr. Jason Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Carter practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.