Dr. Jason Fish MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015
Very disappointed with this dr
The staff was rude, and very unprofessional. I asked for an antibiotic due to severe bronchitis ( later diagnosed at er) and was told we don't give out antibiotics for that. When I called for results it took 3 weeks to get s call back

March 14th, 2015
Amazing Dr
A Godsend. A man that listens. A man that shares. A man of his word.

November 3rd, 2014
Disappointed
I just got insurance after several years of being uninsured and was hoping to establish a primary care doctor since I hear so much now a days about the importance of preventive care. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Fish only to show up and the doctor wasn't even there. I met with a nurse practitioner who couldn't answer any of my questions, the front desk charged me $100 dollars (which got refunded), and the nurse said he would ask the doctor about my questions and call me back. It's been almost three weeks and nobody has called me back. Very disappointed and will not be back!

March 7th, 2014
Horrible Office
The office staff is extremely rude, the nurse won't call you back. They wanted to overcharge me, if I hadn't of had my explanation of benefits they would have charged me what my insurance already paid. I will never go back!!! I plan to let everyone know how horrible my experience was and I hope he losses all of his patients and goes out of business.

February 15th, 2014
He might have had a crooked smile, but...
Fantastic doctor with his knowledge base and his responsiveness. Made me feel comfortable asking questions that the last doctor I went to made me feel like a goof or a dunce with, and Dr. Fish answered a couple questions that my wife-an EMT!- has always told me to ask to see if a doctor really is "with it" when it comes to up-to-date practices. They're pretty weird questions, like: Where is your s3-s5? What does it mean when you have pus coming out of a vaginal urethra? And my own personal questions: What kind've enema is the best enema Where are all the place I can put a catheter These seem pretty childish or immature, something that I could find on my own if I just did simple google searches; however, with my brother being in the state that he is in, and my inability to trust anything that I find online these days, I didn't know where else to turn. Now you'd think that I'd be able to ask my wife. And sure, she knows she knows. However, she wasn't around when I went in and it was the best I could think of.

November 8th, 2012
Very caring Doctor! Very easy to talk too.Glad I found him!

January 28th, 2010
Red Bay, Al. hates to see Dr. Fish go!
Dr. Fish was and is the best Dr. there is. My first visit to see him was like we have known each other for years. He loves his job and devotes every waking hour to it. These kind of Doctors are few and often hard to find. he cares for his paients and truly understands and listens to them. We will miss him very much.

October 31st, 2008
dr. fish has moved to red bay alabama. is a great md and is very good to his patients

November 17th, 2016