A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kennedy is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
- Cook Children's North East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Matthew Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Jason Kennedy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.