A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
- Cook Children's North East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Matthew Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Jason Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.