A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Knight, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knight has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Knight MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Knight practice?
- Dr. Jason Knight has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Knight practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.