A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Knight, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knight has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans