A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Powers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Powers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Marcus Powers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Powers practice?
- Dr. Jason Powers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jason Powers practices Family Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: North Liberty, IA and Coralville, IA.
See Iowa City Family Physicians.