A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Wilson practice?
Dr. Jason Wilson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.