A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jason Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wilson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists and Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists.