A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jason Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wilson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.