A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ma, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Jaeha Ma MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Ma practice?
- Dr. Jason Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Ma practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bronx Radiologists.