A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Mack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Mack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Steven Mack MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Mack practice?
- Dr. Jason Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Mack practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.