Dr. Jason Mangiardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Mangiardi?

October 24th, 2013

Willing to be there for his patients. goes above and beyond to help you understand and find the best solution for the best health you can have great bed side manner. understanding and caring

October 12th, 2011

Ms.

Dr. Mangiardi is probably one of the most personable Doctors I have ever met. He listened to my symptoms with an open mind and you could just tell that he was mulling them over. I appreciated his ability to think outside of the box and come up with some practical and inventive methods to increase my comfort level. He made me feel important and like my health was a priority for him as my Doctor. He teams well with the patient to increase communication and healthy habits. Thank you Dr. Mangiardi

February 4th, 2011

my elderly mother had an ear problem

Dr. Mangiardi was so helpful in obtaining necessary information in order to determine the root cause of my elderly mother's ear discomfort. I highly recommend him to any patient of any age.

April 30th, 2010

Terrible Doctor

This doctor is HORRIBLE. He couldn't be bothered to see me when I was hospitalized for over a week (in a hospital he works at) and couldn't be bothered to see me when I had to go to the ER several times, I found out from going to a GOOD ENT that all he would have had to do was suck somethign out of my ear to make me not be in pain anymore and he just couldnt be bothered telling me to make an appointment in a WEEK letting me just be in severe pain. I will NEVER EVER see this doctor again and will tell ANYONE to do the same.

April 24th, 2015